Join Adrienne Stillman, author of Where Bartenders Drink (published by Phaidon) for a conversation about LA's dynamic drinking scene, and what truly makes a great bar. Following the conversation, attendees can sip cocktails courtesey of Collectif 1806 mixed by Nathan Burdette and purchase a personalized copy of Stillman's new insider's guide to 700 of the world's best drinking destinations. Joined by Ms. Stillman will be a panel of the city's best bartenders and cocktail experts:
* Georgette Moger-Petraske, author of Regarding Cocktails
* Prairie Rose (Bit By a Fox blogger)
* Beau Du Bois of the Corner Door
* Alex Day of Proprietors LLC
* Trevor Easter of the Normandie Club/Walker Inn
- May 16, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- WHERE Arcana: Books on the Arts - 8675 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232
FREE with RSVP - click here!
- Can't make it but want a signed copy of Where Bartenders Drink or Regarding Cocktails?
- Click here!